Image Map

March 2, 2016

How we wore it//SPRING


As usual I am ecstatic to share with you another version of HOW WE WORE IT: Spring Edition!!
 I love the blogger community and how many wonderful friendships I have made in the past 8 years. (Has it really been eight years?! Where does the time go??) I have always loved being apart of Brooke's How We Wore It & was so happy to hear that she was going to keep it alive and pass on the torch to Deidre. I love fashion and I love sharing my personal style with you!







Top: GAP // Jeans: Target// Jacket: Target// Necklace: Target // Glasses: Target // Purse: Kate Spade // Shoes: Coach

This outfit was my jam! The best part of transitioning from winter to spring for me is mix and matching some of my winter and spring articles together. I can't think of a better way to utilize my wardrobe. I have really been into holey/ripped jeans lately. I love how much of a 90's influence has made a comeback. I wear mine more than I should probably admit. I'm also a little obsessed with my new coach sneakers. They are literally the comfiest and CUTEST and couldn't be more perfect for springtime. It feels so nice to only have to wear a light jacket again with this lovely unpredictable Utah weather. Bring it on spring, I'm ready for you!
 Our inspiration:
Mint Arrow
Check out these ladies blogs to see their spin on this darling outfit:

Deidre at Deidre Emme
Katelyn at The Suitcase Blonde
Amy at Harris inc.
Madeline at CaseyLand
Rachel at Rachel Sayumi
Brooke at Silver Lining
Berkley at Here in the Now
Kyla at FordOlogy
Robin at Penn & Quill
Ashley at Absolutely Ashley
Autumn at Stay gold Autumn
Aubrey at Aubrey Zaruba
Sierra at Sierra's View

3 comments

Unknown said...

Ummm. Hi. Why are you the cutest always, Ash? Miss having you in my life. Let's meet up next time I am in Utah!?

Aubrey said...

i am freaking out at this outfit-heart eyes for days!

Justine Y @ Little Dove said...

Loving this outfit for Spring! And your purse and shoes!! Love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...