Image Map

June 30, 2008

7 FuN eVenTs oF jUNE

1:HIKING
The girls and I decided to hike bridaveil :)


2: OREM SUMMERFEST
My VERY favorite thing of the summer... a group of us went to Mags for dinner...then we headed over to the madness and hung out until the fireworks started! They were awesome.






3:Grandma's 90th BIRTHDAY!


4:MANTI PAGEANT
My old roomies and I went to the Manti pageant and had a fun time chatting forever since we are going crazy not being together 24/7!And we got nummy funnel cake.




5:STRAWBERRY DAYS RODEO!!!
Yee haw!Em,Court,Tiff and I went with the guys from our singles ward to the Rodeo!





6:MAMA's Birthday
I made mom a cake (nothing cool compared to bex's..but it was nummy!)and we celebrated her birthday! :)


7: MY BEST FRIENDS WEDDING
One of my Best FRiends Lindsie got married on Saturday June 21st!She and Jonny got married in the SLC temple...had there luncheon at the gateway...and had a reception in her cousins backyard in Orem! It was all so beautiful and she looked georgous!





It's been a great month! I can't belive that it is JULY tomorrow. Time has just flown by so quick its crazy, but I suppose it is okay because JULY is my favorite month :)(my fave holiday and my b-day!) Sorry this is a mass blog but I have been a major slacker..so I just decided to combine it all into one!June was so fun and busy. I'm so glad I have been able to do so many fun things :)

No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...