Image Map

July 23, 2008

I'm falling into memories of you and things we used to do...

I saw this and thought it would be fun :)xoxo

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember! If we're only blogging friends, write about a post that is the most memorable for you.

2. Next, if you feel so inclined, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you...!

2 comments

megship said...

Ashley, the first memory I have of you is when I was dating Ty and I came over and you and Emily and some other friends were out back singing and dancing so me and Ty stopped and watched. I remember I thought you were such a cutie, and by golly you still are!

TheShippenFamily said...

Ash,
I remember the first time I met you was at your parents house. You and Emily were sliding down the stairs in sleeping bags

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...