Image Map

August 15, 2008

46 (my favorite tee)

I'm sitting here at work trying to think of some things that have happened that I can blog about, because naturally I have been a MAJOR SLACKER in the blogsphere. So here I go rambling on about things...

Over a month ago my co-worker Katie and I were obsessed with watching the show THE BACHLORETTE... we would watch it during lunch when work got slow. We absolutly LOVED Graham..and were devistated when he got kicked off. So what did we do? We purchased a tee to support a childrens foundation he established! Point being, besides loving Graham, this is MY NEW FAVORITE TEE! Its cute, yet comfy. YAY! It's friday so im totally wearing it right now :) Heres a little description of my shirt:
Soft cotton blend, asphalt grey with subtle color loss, buffalo distressed screenprint on sleeve, 46 screenprint on backside, self-fabric interior neck taping, fitted.Vintage Wash.

I pretty much am in love with this shirt and wish they had others to choose from...

PS: Visit http://www.grahambunn.com/photo/index.php?x=about to see the tee.. and Graham!

No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...