Image Map

August 15, 2008

Diggity Divas




The summer before my freshman year of college I received a phone call from a girl who was going to be my roommate...Kiersten!!! From the second talking on the phone we just clicked and had SO much in common, from MAC makeup on...we talked every couple days until we moved down to Ephraim. We had so much fun our first semester of school!!! Then we eventually started hanging out with different people and then last school year she went to Utah State. We kept in touch every so often would email, call eachother, and text. Then about a month ago she told me that she was going to be living in Provo going to hair school at Paul Mitchell! I was so excited :) It has been so fun to be able to pick up where we left off and be so close again. She is such a great friend! We are so alike its so funny. Anyhow I'm looking forward to the fun times ahead! xoxo


Here is a picture from our freshman year...we got a little crazy one day and bough some sexy skeleton leggings and got our makeup done crazy..:) :

No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...