Image Map

September 1, 2008

Tagged by Tato!

I've been tagged!

I am...Ashley Eliza
I think...i have watched way too much 24 in the past few days, but who doesnt love Jack Bauer?
I know... who i am
I want... to go take a shower
I have... wonderful paRents!
I wish... i could eat some fries!
I hate...when people say one thing and act another
I miss... epHraim.
I feel... very energetic!
I hear... the tv
I smell... nothing?
I search... for the deeper meaning
I wonder... if ill go see mama mia tonight
I regret... not loving the dole moments in e town
I love... my family and fRiends!
I care... about them
I always... have a good attitude
I am not... a follower
I believe... i can fly! and i can do good in our sibling competition!
I dance... from my soul
I sing... horribly
I don't... feel like getting dressed up tonight
I write... in my journal every night
I win... monopoly
I never...break secrets
I miss.. my besties on there missions.
I can usually be found...laughing and being TOO loud
I am scared of... my future hubby dying
I read... edward :) and the D&C
I am happy about... who i have become
I tag... Becky,Ashley Warner,Morgan, & Kati Jo

No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...