Image Map

October 13, 2008

My weekend.

This weekend was good I just hung out with the girlie's Friday night...then Saturday slept in and it felt so great! Courty and I headed to Snow's game. It was trying to snow on the way down, but then cleared up!...then during the game IT was FREEZING and snowed lots. I can't believe how cold it has gotten so fast! They won of course and it was fun to see my friends.



Saturday night I went to dinner with Tracie! We went to the cutest little soup and sandwich place(I cant remember the name)I had a chicken salad sandwich that was so nummy! Then we went back to her place and made sugar cookies!Needless to say orange is a hard color to get out of food coloring. It was great to spend time with her and catch up! I love sugar cookies...we ate one too many. Thanks for a fun night trace.I can't belive how fast the weekends go by..its going to be Thanksgiving before we know it!

No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...