Image Map

December 18, 2008

GINGA-DATE







Brooke and Ash wanted to have a gingerbread date night so we did! We had it in Springville at the Warner's :)! We ordered pizza from a nummy place in Springville, decorated the gingerbread houses,and watched the movie THE HOLIDAY. I'm pretty sure the guys had more fun decorating the houses than the girls. They really got into it. We want to make it a yearly Christmas tradition for us girls to get together and make gingerbread houses(well decorate). This was actually the first time I had ever done a gingerbread house I believe. I think i just made graham cracker ones growing up at school...if you haven't decorated one this holiday season, go do it! xoxo

2 comments

Anonymous said...

HAHA!!! The man in the picture with courtney looks more like he's going to eat her, than any gingerbread house! AHHH!!!

Anonymous said...

P.S. I LOVE your hair in these. so so so so so so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...