Image Map

August 28, 2009

Jen

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!!! This is a shout out to my Big Sis Jen. I am so thankful she is my eldest sis...even though were twelve years apart we have always been close. I love her so much and am thankful for her great example of a wonderful wife and mother. I've always looked up to Jen in so many ways. She is always so passionate in whatever she may be doing at the time. I've always admired that. She is always so enthusiastic, has a great attitude and is always happy. we are always giggling and having a great time when we do spend time together. I hope you have the best birthday yet Jen! Happy Birthday XOXO


(click to see full size)

1 comment

Unknown said...

So fun, so clever! Love the pictures and sayings! So touching!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...