Image Map

October 7, 2009

Tricia Rogers

A few weeks ago a girl named Tricia that I had danced with my sophomore year was in a tragic car accident and passed away a few days later. It was a very sad time for all. She was such a great person and is missed by many. More than half of our team from that year and Kathleen (our coach) went to the funeral. It was a very spiritual and emotional experience for me. It brought on a new perpective of life for me, and was a good refresher of the gospel. I am so greatful and blessed for the knowledge that families can be together forever!

(Sanpete messenger article here:)
http://www.sanpetemessenger.com/storys/9-23-09/News-9-23-09-1.html

Heres some pictures of us girls at Roys afterward




XOXO

No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...