Image Map

December 11, 2009

dear santa,

Dear Santa,

Please bring me..

Some new MAC brushes










MEK jeans




running shoes






nordies gift card





and.. a new lappytoppy. (my old one died and went to heaven, so i would really appriciate it!)





oh and throw in one of these :) (is that all too much to ask for! Thanks Santa)





Love, Ashley Eliza.







and now a walk down memory lane. LOVE HOLIDAY barbies!!! They rock. And yes i am 21.























I have miss 2005, miss 1999, & miss 2000.



(two of my sis's have 1990. i always wanted her.)





Which one is your favorite?





I'm off to L town 2 see these two get hitched this weekend.


Congrats Sue. lovey you.







also get to visit these ladies. i really dont know how i live w/out them.













(and i have/get to give a toast at the wedding dinner im scared! wish me luck)








happy holidays ppl.



xoxo

No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...