Image Map

March 2, 2010

Em's Shower

It seems like yesterday Em and I were talking about {and dressing up as brides} when we would be getting married and now she is!! I couldnt't be more happy for her. How adorable is this picture?? Naturally I had to blow it up and display it at the shower.

Now here she is as a real bride.

*photo credit Rebekah Westover

Check out more of her bridals here

They are BEAUTIFUL.


Em and I

Details from the shower.


I can't wait for her wedding! It will be awesome. The weekend before Em and I are going to get pedicures and go to dinner. We always talked about going to the spa before one of us got married just like on Saved by the Bell. Do you remember the wedding episodes in vegas? Yupp. That was always our dream. Just to be like Kelly and Lisa. Love you Em.
xoxo

No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...