Image Map

March 6, 2010

five

i am an avid
journal writer.
i love journal writing with all my heart.
i have not missed a day for over 2 1/2 years.
i love getting everything out on paper before i go to bed at night.
stories. emotions. trials. embarrassing moments. sad days.
you name it, its in my journal.
my passion came from my
great
grand mother
Her name was
Eliza Cordella
When i was in high school I read her life history
and
journal entries.
reading about her life i could simply relate to so much even though times had changed
and
She made me want to leave my life story to
my
posterity.
and now it has grown to be one of my favorite
daily activities
and
very much a part of who i am.
xoxo

2 comments

{sArAh} said...

That is so cool! I really admire you! I wish I would have been better at Journal writing growing up. It wasn't until about 6 months ago that I started writing more regularly! But that's awesome you can go back & read everything!

Leezanna said...

Is this from when we took Mrs. Eisenhowers class as Sophomores and had to write in a journal?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...