Image Map

March 10, 2010

nine

my sophomore year of college i was out in the parking lot of our apartment complex one night talking with the neighbors and my guy friend was asking me who's bedroom was the top right corner.. and i asked why?..he proceeded to tell me that whoever window it was they were giving quite the 'show'... my face then turned bright RED. i asked what he meant by that. apparently i had been forgetting to shut my blinds :( ... ( i can't believe I'm telling this story ha-ha) but no worries i was in my bra. so from then on i was known as orange bra girl whenever they would introduce to me any new guys.. got to love boys! So mean!
lets just say from that moment on my blinds were
shut
permanently.
moral of the story.
keep
your
blinds
shut.

xoxo

1 comment

allie & jeff said...

aaaaMEN! i have that same problem. not with leaving the blinds open, but i'm still afraid mr. creepy next-door is gonna walk by if i forget to close the blinds!! nightmares.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...