Image Map

March 31, 2010

today sir.


+
+


=me.

*oh and totally wearing snob & a cute hair clip i made last night.

(pictures coming soon!)

{wishing it was warm outside}

This week has been great so far.

School is winding down (yay!) the weather is somewhat cooperating..minus today when it decided to down pour with snow. the photog biz is blossoming and keeping me BUSY BUSY. i made a totally cute headband last night. it rocks. i call it 'the wendy'. work is fabo. i decided the other day i am super excited for june. because june= strawberry days rodeo, manti pageant, & my FAVE orem summerfest..so june, come fast!

also.. today i was thinking about something i used to see everyday in my old roomie and one of my dearest friends rooms.


“Whatever you are, be a good one.”

-Abraham Lincoln.

i heart this quote. it's so great. we all need to be our best, do our best, be kind, and whatever we may decide to do to be a good one.

have a great day.

xoxo

*ps. if you need pics hop on over to my photography blog and check out the spring special. i have a few openings left! its a great deal if i do say so myself..

2 comments

Chess said...

Ash! Thanks for the comment! I love that quote! What good advice. :)

Whitney said...

I can't wait for Summer either!
And I saw you post that quote on your FB and it made me smile. I love that quote. Thanks! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...