Image Map

April 22, 2010

perfect afternoon.

dear afternoon,

thanks for being so kind to me.
i got off work at three,
and the sun was shining.
{not raining like this morning}

i made me a nummy quesadilla,
with cheese and homemade salsa,
then i thought of a brilliant idea,

i changed into my favorite black
athletic sweats,
grabbed my ipod,
ran out the door,
drove to the mouth of the canyon,
and for the first time of the season...
went blading up the canyon!
{yay}

as i jammed out to my ipod,
{oh shuffle}
people watched,
{my favorite thing} &
i got a lovely workout.

then i got to bridal veil.
and sat and listened to the cool breeze,
and water fall.

then zoomed on back down.
i love the feeling of accomplishment.

thanks for being perfect.

love, ash

ps. now im at the lib with my doctor {+lemon and lime of course!} STUDY TIME. wish me luck.

XOXO

1 comment

{sArAh} said...

ooh that sounds so very relaxing! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...