Image Map

May 20, 2010

blabbing.

despite my va-kay {which was fabulous by the way}
i've been eating pretty healthy ish the past few weeks.
boy can i tell a difference! i feel better.
i crave veggies. ya hmm.. that's never happened.
when i was younger i always used to watch my sis erika
eat lunch and think it was so weird that she loved
fruits, cottage cheese, yogurt, etc.
now i'm addicted.
i never thought i would actually LOVE cottage cheese.
but its my new favorite.
just thought you should know.

on another note two of my sisters will be in town next month.
sisters are the best. especially when you have three.
after talking to all of them on the phone yesterday
i realized how great it is how each of us are soooo different.
yet the same.
i love that each of them gives me different advice,insight,
and they all make me laugh so much.
i just heart them.


oh ya and i already have my eclipse tickets reserved.
how sweet is that? i can't wait.
it will be a fun field gno.
is it bad that i haven't even read the 3rd book
and i'm excited to go?? oops. oh well.

so i really like justin bieber.
his songs are fabo.
he is sooo young.
but love um.

oh and get this.
i have always been so anti dying/coloring my hair.
{for some odd reason i always wanted to have my natural color at my wedding..but that will not be the case anymore}
but allie {one of my besties & my hairdresser}
convinced me to be her model for something she has at work.
so i caved.
my never been dyed hair will become something different next week.
i'm almost positive i'm going to go lighter,
then eventually go darker in the fall.
what do you think i should do?
light? or dark?
so far fellow fbookers have told me light.

is it weird that i miss going to school?
well i do.

well enough of my blabbing i hope everyone has a fabo thursday.
im going to miss nicole's reception tonight.
then to a movie with trace.

yay for friends and weddings!





xoxo


3 comments

Erika Quaife said...

DO NOT Die your hair!!!!
don't give in.

Erika Quaife said...

LOL I mean DYE. obviously I have never dyed mine....

Jen Carpenter said...

Wow, Erika, that was an English mistake- I never thought I'd see!!! Go for it Ash, go DYE your hair, it is so worth it, give in! I love you too Baby Sissy! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks! Muah!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...