Image Map

May 6, 2010

Frankly, my dear

Mama and i have been indulging in this tonight.
aww. so in love with clark gable.
he is a dream boat.
call me old school, but i heart this movie.
grew up loving it. its mamas fave.
makes me want to put on a big gown, petticoats, camisole, & hat.
hold an umbrella and go to a party.
i still claim that i'm named after ashley wilkes.
oh well. that means im from 12 oaks.





Some of my favorite quotes:
Rhett Butler: I'm very drunk and I intend on getting still drunker before this evening's over.


Rhett Butler: This is an honorable proposal of marriage made at what I consider a most opportune moment. I can't go all my life waiting to catch you between husbands.

Bonnie Blue Butler: London Bridge? Will it be falling down?
Rhett Butler: Well, it will if you want it to, darling.

Rhett Butler: No, I don't think I will kiss you, although you need kissing, badly. That's what's wrong with you. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.

Rhett Butler: Did you ever think of marrying just for fun?
Scarlett: Marriage, fun? Fiddle-dee-dee. Fun for men you mean.


"Tara! Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all... tomorrow is another day."

Scarlett: As God is my witness, as God is my witness they're not going to lick me. I'm going to live through this and when it's all over, I'll never be hungry again. No, nor any of my folk. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill. As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again.


Scarlett: Rhett, Rhett... Rhett, if you go, where shall I go? What shall I do?
Rhett Butler: Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
{watch this:}



xoxo

2 comments

Kati Jo said...

I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!!!!

Ashley Eliza said...

haha. gotta love the quotes :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...