Image Map

May 18, 2010

habit

Habit.

What is a habit?

I have been thinking about habits lately. Why do we form them? How do we form them? Why do we break them? How do we keep them from being broken? Habits are everything in life. They can be good. or Bad. This year I have been attempting to form a new good habit each week. or break a bad habit. I think they {whoever they is...} says that it takes 20 days to form a good habit. And one day to break it. I love the feeling of accomplishment when I finally break a bad habit or form a good one. There is no better feeling. why is it so hard to start a habit? when we know its something we should be doing and want to be doing. those are my thoughts.

what are your thoughts about habits?

ps. i was going to do this post road trip part 2 but my work comp is being slow and won't let me load the photos. boo. you will just have to wait. sorry guys!

pps. i get to see my old roomies tonight and i CAN'T wait. i love them like sisters.

have a fabulous tuesday. i heart tuesdays cuz i get off early. oh! and be looking for lots of new posts on my photography blog. i am way behind on posting since i snuck away to see the mouse. sooo.. get excited :)

xoxo

No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...