Image Map

May 14, 2010

viva las vegas


1:52-L: do you work tomorrow
1:52-A: of course i do!.. why?
1:54-L: um.. Vegas??
1:55-A: REALLY?????!!!????
1:56-A: let me see if i can get it off.
1:57-A: wait let me think, I'm supposed to go on a date Saturday and had other things i needed to get done..
1:58-L:Vegas baby!!!!!!!!!!
2:05-A: WERE GOING!!
2:07-L: srsly???
2:07-A:vegas baby! what time should we leave..
2:10-L: i get off at four

so pretty much.. I'm in Vegas right now for the weekend.
get ready for my spontaneous weekend post ever next week.
have a good weekend ppl. viva las vegas!

oh. and ps. do something spontaneous.


xoxo

1 comment

Kati Jo said...

:( I thought that I was coming down this weekend. Guess not. OH well. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...