Image Map

June 27, 2010

my favorite small town.

tradition.
the old roomies and i made it a tradition to always go to the pageant every summer. so here we are this year! i love the pageant. it may be a little cheesy at times but the spirit is so strong & i always tear up at the end of it. if you have never been, go next summer. i just love it.
i love that my old roomies and i can go forever with out all being together and everything is just the same as we left it. we reminisce on old times. laugh our heads off at the stupid things we did. and talk about our life's. i was blessed with such great roommates and friends!
we spent the day in ephraim & had a nice lunch at our favorite pizza joint. then ky's dad gave us a tour of the new library! it's so so pretty and nice. i love it. its crazy how much the college has grown just since i was there two years ago. we had our usual funnel cake & twisted tators and walked around to the different tents. i just love small towns. every thing about them. and i have a special place in my heart for ephraim & manti. love. love. love them. anyhow enough of my ramblings.. on to the pics!..














i really wanted to get a nice picture of the Manti Temple so i can frame it for my room and i think i just may have accomplished that.. <3>

Photobucket
xoxo

5 comments

TheShippenFamily said...

That is such a nice pic of the temple, I love it!

ashley.warner said...

Looks like ya'll had a blast! :)

kimmers said...

Your Manti Temple pic is amazing. You got skillz.

P.S. I went to snow college 8 years ago ... holy beans.

Kati Jo said...

That looks like SO much fun!!! I miss it down there :) PS that picture of the temple is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!

The Egan Family said...

Ash, I just love you! You're always doing something super fun! Btw, those pictures of all that food made me drool, they looked so delicious!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...