Image Map

August 1, 2010

81 years

Photobucket

{july 19th}

grandma lola and i are cool cuz we share a birthday month.
we love our july birthdays, even though she says she doesn't want hers to come.
we had her over for a birthday bbq and cupcakes.

i just love my grandma so much.
she is the sweetest. most sincere. non-judgemental. strong. beautiful inside and out woman.
she is a wonderful example to me.
i told her we were going to have a photoshoot {more to come on my photog blog asap!}
and she was the cutest model. she was laughing and doing cute poses the whole time.
i love her little laugh. it just makes me smile.
love you grams!










































*oh and on a side note. as i was leaving the gym to get the birthday girl my car got backed into. not so much fun :(



XOXO

No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...