Image Map

December 6, 2010

some things never change.

Thanksgiving
came and went in a blink of an eye
we had a lovely small thanksgiving with
beck, ad, uncle dave, and gma lola.
it was quiet compared to what i'm used to
 and fun to switch a few things up from normal tradition.
i made the cranberry sauce and homemade rolls. 
yumm.
i was pleased with how they turned out and
 i will defiantly be making them again.
i still have to post my last thanksgiving post
 but am so thankful for everything in my life
 especially the gospel, my family,
 and my friends. i am one lucky girl.
oh! and i was thankful i was not sick this year
 over the break. well not that sick at least :)

{my place setting}

Anastasia and her husband
came in for the week from AZ.
 I was able to hang out with her a few times.
 Nas, Em &
 I went out one night to Pizzaria 712
{which i am so happy i gave another chance cuz
 i hated it the first time i went.. but now i love!}
Then we watched ONE FINE DAY.
 i loved these girls and will forever 
cherish the memories we have made. 






One night the neighborhood gang
got together for a fun filled evening.
We watched the end of the BYU game

then celebrated Dustin's birthday.
Then we went to the Church and

played some basketball. Oh it was a riot!
 Then I ran off for a bit to go to one of my best guy friends

 from high schools receptions
 {congrats Sam and Sarah!!!}
We met up later for dinner at costa vida

then went back to the Smiths to hang out.
We always have a great time and i love that we are all still friends.









Every year since high school I have planned a
Drill Reunion/get together.
This year we had it at Lindsies cute house.
It was so great to see the girls i used to

 wake up at 5:30 to dancewith every morning in high school.
we watched our video's and had some great laughs.








some things never change.
I have been blessed with so many different groups of friends.


xoxo

No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...