Image Map

December 6, 2010

to cut or not to cut

so i have a small dilemma.
i'm getting my hair did next week.
i'm going to stay long & dark
{maybe even go darker!}

my dilemma is do i
cut bangs or not to cut bangs??

see i think bangs are cute on every one else.
i had them once upon a time.

















liked them,
but got lazy. 
so i grew them. 
but change is fun..right??
and i want to stay long. duh! 
cuz long hair is the best.
but bangs are cute and trendy.
but will i get sick of them too fast?
and will they still look good even though i'm not a little 19 yr old still?

whats a girl to do?

xoxo

3 comments

Kate Weber said...

I personally love bangs. And there are so many ways you can get them. Get a fringe, get swoopy bangs, so many things. I think they'd all look cute, no matter what age you are.

Honestly though, when I had them, I did get tired of making sure they were lying right when they were drying so that they didn't do some woo hoo thing. But if you have a good straightener, it's not too big of a problem.

I'm new to your blog, but I'm loving it already! Can't wait to read more!

http://www.simplykateweber.blogspot.com

ashley.warner said...

cut them!
that would be so so so fun!!!!
woot!

I almost took some scissors to mine yesterday!!!!!

{sArAh} said...

BANGS!!! I LOVE BANGS! Get them short enough that you can wear them straight across if you want, but still long enough you can swoop them to the side. That's how mine are, and i LOVE It! Plus super easy to style! You would look super cute with them!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...