Image Map

May 6, 2011

fill in the blank



http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com/


1. What I love most about my home is "But the thing I think I like best about this house are the voices I hear when I walk through the door." thank you Steve martin as George in father of the bride. he said it perfect. 


2. I'm excited because, I'm going on a little road trip next week!!! and i'm just really happy because life is wonderful.


3. My preferred method for blowing off steam when I'm frustrated is being by myself. shopping. eating. and sleeping. and throw in a chick flick too! 


4. Currently I am craving nothing really.. already had my chips and salsa fix earlier for cinco de mayo.and its super late now..


5. The thing I love most about my mom is she is just the sweetest. she would do anything for anyone.she is so selfless and i just love her! she was a super woman raising seven kids. she is hilarious too. she always has me laughing. i love that shes a night owl just like me. and that she's my best friend.


6. If I was going to write a book about my life, the title would be "The Ash Factor" it just suits me. ha.


7. If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be chips and salsa. oops i just broke the rule i guess that's two things.. or pasta, yumm. 


happy friday! 



No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...