Image Map

May 3, 2011

Roll Up













ever since i was a little girl i have had an obsession with crepes.
i used to sleep over at my cousins a lot and my aunt would always make us crepes for breakfast.
then finally one year my mom bought a crepe maker.
i would make them a lot on saturdays.
then as i grew older i would have friends over for crepes.
so needless to say i would excited when my sis told me someone was opening a crepe shop in my town.
they just opened up last week. 
they have breakfast, lunch/dinner, and dessert crepes.
i ordered the chicken dijon crepe. and also shared a dessert one with nutella, berries, and whipped creme. 
yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
everything was perfect and tasted soooo good. so fresh.
i left full and satisfied without feeling gross.
 i will def be back there soon :)  so if you want a new place to try and live in utah county.. head on over to ROLL UP! 



4 comments

Kylee said...

Oh my goodness those look so tasty! I love crepes so much too! I'll bet eating breakfast lunch and dinner there next time I am in Utah County.

Amy Harris said...

where is this place?? now i just want crepes :)

Katie said...

Oh wow, these look amazing. And now I'm hungry. Too bad that place is so far away from NC!

{wade.and.katie} said...

are you kidding me?! that looks DIVINE! Dang you Ash now i'm craving nothing but those!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...