Image Map

June 10, 2011

fill in the blank



1. This weekend I'm going to summerfest which is my favorite of all favorites besides the 4th of July. its pretty much a holiday. and I have a fun family photo shoot planned!


2. My last vacation was a road trip to vegas for miss linz's wedding! with kati jo.


3. My next vacation will be in a few weeks. hello west coast. you are calling my name :) i. can't. wait!


4. My favorite way to relax is getting a pedicure. dinner with good friends. shopping. or watching a flick.


5. When vacationing one should always leave your world behind. aka blogging. email. facebook. (i have a hard time really vacating myself.. but this is a true vacation!)

6. When vacationing one should never be stressed or worry about things back home. vacate yourselves ppl!


7. The best part about a vacation is how it gets you through life til your next vacation ;)

happy friday ya'll.


1 comment

Gina said...

I LOVE all your answers to these! They're so inspiring!

xo, gina

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...