Image Map

August 12, 2011

fill in the blank


1.   My most favorite birthday was       my 9th birthday i believe it was. my dad's secretary worked for a company that did themed parties. so she dressed up as jasmine, did the cool balloons. magic tricks. games and the whole nine yards! it was awesome.

2.  My worst birthday was    I think my 16th. sad right? the boy i liked at the time/ was "dating" wasn't being the nicest & showed up to my surprise party that my best friend had thrown for me with another girl. and left early. needless to say its my party and i'll cry if i want to. i was so sad. at the end i broke down crying. happy 16th to me!

3.  My favorite birthday memory is     going up the canyon for a big bon fire bbq with my friends for my 21st birthday. everyone was there. everyone that i loved and was close to. and everyone that i hadn't seen in a really long time was there too! it was a blast.

4.  The best birthday present I've ever received was   not really sure on this one. i have received many wonderful gifts. i am a simple girl. the things that have meant the most are those sweet letters and cards i have received. i save each and every one of them. i also love my homemade cd's from friends.

5.  The  best birthday present I've ever given was      hmmm i've given a lot of cool things (i think at least haha) so this one is a tough one. but one time i did a basket full of things that were SO them and of their favorite things. and that was pretty dang cool.

6.  Birthdays are       so so so fabulous. they should last a week long. and you should be with all your loved ones. you should be the queen for the day. i love everything about birthdays and making them a big deal for everyone around me. 


7.  My favorite age so far has been       hmmm. 21 was a pretty good year. so was 18. its a toss up!!! 

happy friday.


No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...