Image Map

September 2, 2011

it's friday!!! & fill in the blank



1. One thing that is completely superfluous, but that I could never give up is i have so many old concert tshirts, random college and hs t's and other randoms that i will never give them up cuz i love them and they are ultra comfy!


2. Walking into a room when people have been talking and they all of a sudden stop makes me feel awkwardUmm, ya I just hate that.


3. I can't imagine life without, my family and friends.


4. Chips & Salsa are my favorite snack.



5. Lately I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off.


6. If at first you don't succeed try again..



7. Fall is almost here!! yee haw! i can't wait to pull out the sweaters and boots boots. drink hot co-co. and make yummy soup. i love the crisp fall air.

Yay! I have almost survived my first week back in school. It was amazing. My classes are going to be tough, but i am so stoked. I have already learned SO much. I forgot how much I love learning & going to school. It's awesome. I LOVE my major. I already have two projects I'll be working on this weekend and gotta use my creativity on. I even have a three day weekend, thank you LABOR DAY. I'll have time to do some organizing projects, edit pics, homework, go hiking, celebrate my sisters birthday,and RELAX! I have missed reading every ones blogs so much. It's funny how attached to the blogger world you get. So hopefully I'll have some time to read the hundreds of blogs in my reader haha. Miss you all and have a fabulous weekend :)

PS: just wanted everyone to see my ombre/melt!
i'm obsessed.
the end.




1 comment

Samantha said...

if i would have filled this out for you, i would've put chips and salsa too :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...