Image Map

October 8, 2011

diamonds are a girls best friend.


MMM. I had my first cup of hot chocolate of the season today. It was delicious. I really just can't believe how cold it has been and only in a matter of days. The mountains are full of snow. I just want to have a little bit of fall. I hope mister weather man is reading this. I love days that are out of the blue and random. Today was one of those days. I helped in a kindergarten class. So fun. I just love kids! I hung out with the birthday boy, had a good night at work, and then went shopping with one of my good friends. Funny story. As we were walking in the mall the first store we past was a jewelry store. So being the girly girls that we were we were just glancing at the front display case. Next thing we know a guy walks up and starts chatting and makes us come in and try on rings. Hello fun! The salesman was pretty dang cute too. He may or may not have been flirting it up. ha! He picked out the prettiest ring for me.. lol. Anyhow it was just a nice night of shopping and good food of course.  I ended my night by watching VH1's top 100 songs of the 00's. I forgot how much I love watching those shows. I used to spend hours in the summer growing up watching those over and over. Anyone else used to watch those??! Anyhow, hope you all are having a great weekend so far & remember diamonds are a girls best friend!!

No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...