Image Map

October 14, 2011

fill in the blank





1.   The most selfless thing I've ever done was      this one is kind of hard. I think in the future being a mother will defiantly be one. As for now probably serving on different committees or with the church. Service is just happy!

2.   When it comes to working out    I have been so incredibly lazy. I love it. I just don't make the time for it. I need to though. I feel so much better when I get a great work out in. When i'm working out and getting my sweat on I love it so much. For me it's just a matter of putting on the tennis shoes and getting my booty out the door!


3.  A woman should always   smile. Just like Marilyn Monroe said "Keep smiling, because life is a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about."



4. I wish I could    magically make more time   and then I'd    have so much more time to do the necessary things and all the things I love!

5.  A best friend is    someone who knows everything about you and still loves you.

6.  I can't get enough of     f.r.i.e.n.d.s. EVER. & apples. I love apples lately. 


7.  This weekend I am    going to see footloose,getting a pedicure, going to a reception, working, have a photo shoot, and doing homework.








3 comments

Sara Lynn said...

Love your blog! And Number 3 is so right! Women should always smile!

brlracincwgrl said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend! Footloose looks great! Have a great time!

Bree said...

What a great post ;) have a great weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...