Image Map

December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas!!!

I cannot believe it's Christmas already. What a wonderful time of year to reflect and think about the things that mean the most. At this time I am especially grateful for my wonderful family and friends. The older I get the more I realize how blessed I am. Most of all I am thankful for my Savior Jesus Christ. He is so humble, so loving, and is always there for us. It is this time where we celebrate his birth. He loves us and wants nothing more than for each of us to be happy. He lived such a humble life and did so much so that we can return to be with him one day. I am so thankful for this knowledge and for the knowledge that I can go to him in prayer at any time. He is there. He is listening.

May we all remember the Spirit of Christ this day and throughout this next year!



I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas Day! 

No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...