Image Map

August 17, 2012

{love}

 
Sometimes life gets a little hard. And you feel alone, a little lost, and unsure about things.
You feel like you have no one to lean on. No one understand how you're feeling.
 
 
“God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son.”2 The Lord Jesus Christ is our partner, helper, and advocate. He wants us to be happy. He wants us to be successful. If we do our part, He will step in.
 
 
 
 
I don't like to get too personal but just wanted to share that I know God lives. And loves each of us. The other day within ten minutes of each other I felt an overwhelming sense of comfort and love from our Savior. I received a letter from a friend and text message from someone I don't even know in my ward.
 
this also gave me so much comfort
 
"COME WHAT MAY, AND LOVE IT"
 
to read the full talk click here
 
 
I have been fortunate enough to know this my whole life but sometimes it takes a little friendly reminder to remember that God lives. God loves us all so much and he is SO aware of everything
 that is going on in our life's. Big or small. No matter how silly you may think it is. 
If it's important to us, its important to him. He is there. He is aware. He is listening.
 All he asks us to do is put our hand in his.
Pray to him. And we will find the comfort we need.
 
I am so lucky to have angels in my life who helped me remember this, this past week.
 
He knew I needed this great reminder to give me more faith and hope.
To endure. And remember that someone does know exactly how I feel.
 
God does notice us, and He watches over us.
But it is usually through another person that he meets our needs.
-Spencer W. Kimball
 
 

1 comment

Kristen said...

This was beautiful :]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...