December 3, 2012

weekend {insta} dump

 
 
 
 


 


 
this weekend went a little like this//cut 4 inches my hairs//went back to my natural color//feels SO healthy//decorated christmas trees at work with the work girlies//indian food with friends//midnight cleaning with the roomies//late night/morning gas station runs & movie marathons//bridal showers//mash//took bridals//felt like i was in central park at memory grove with all the people walking their dogs//rushed back to orem then back up to the sl,ut//got new makeup//saw my college dance girlies//laughed a lot with them//cleaned out my purse and found $10//sister gave me a advent calendar and swedish christmas cookies//shopping with kati jo//obsessed with my lace skirt//visits from kate//had sam over or din din (recipe to come)//beautiful sunsets//phase ten with sam and jeffie//
 
one fabo weekend.
 
 

4 comments

Amanda Schroeder said...

I love everything about this. Your hair looks great and life looked like it was wonderful this week!

Courtney Cakes said...

LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!
And all your pictures...As always.

XO.

Autumn said...

Love your hair! :)

Berni said...

Love the pics, love your hair, love your blog.... love everything haha.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...