Image Map

February 13, 2013

valentines fun.

 






 
 
sister and i did a little baking last night. she found some amazing recipes and we went to town! we used this recipe for the sugar cookies and this recipe for the frosting. they were both divine and would use them again! i always love a good cream cheese frosting and the cookies were extra amazing because it had sour cream in it. i was in heaven. my frosting skills could use some work but i had fun trying different tips and making custom cookies for my roomies and neighbors. my problem with frosting is that i just like to pick at it. oh, and my favorite part of making cookies is using fun cookie cutters! this got me in the valentines (or single awareness) spirit :)

hope you all have a lovely valentines day tomorrow!
 

2 comments

Kelsey Bang said...

these are adorable! you did such a great job on them!

Unknown said...

Yum! I'm too lazy to make from scratch... Me and ole Betty Crocker have a good thing going for each other. But they look heavenly!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...