Image Map

November 1, 2013

Take a dance class

Back in July I made a list of 26 things I want to do/go/see/make before I turn 26.
Take a dance class
I wrote on my instagram that night the first night I attended class, 
"Found an old part of me tonight in this dance studio. My favorite part of me. My passion. It felt good to forget absolutely everything around me but the music and the movements. Martha Graham said it best, " Dance is the hidden language of the soul." I love everything about dancing and have been so blessed to it be a huge part of my life & molded me into who I am. Feels good to have a huge part of me back #sappygram #dancer #passion #happy #lovelife #justwhatineeded"
It truly made me feel alive again. I have been a few times since and have been extremely busy working this past little bit but cannot wait for class this coming week. 
Here's to more of my 26 before 26! 
 

 

1. Watch 3 classic love story movies
2. Go to Jerusalem
3. Eat in every night for a month
4. Read a book on my book list
5. Learn how to make freezer jam
6. Sew a dress
7. Read the Book of Mormon cover to cover.
8. Explore a new city or town that I’ve never been to before.
9. Plan & go on a girl’s trip.
10. Finish my denim/jean quilt.
11. Run a 5k
12. Go on an overnight camping trip.
13. Refinish a piece of furniture.
14. Finish the Harry Potter series.
15. Lose 30 lbs.
16. Plan & shoot a stylized/themed photo session
17. Go Canoeing
18. Take a dance class
19. Get a regular blog series up and running
20. Make pasta from scratch.
21. plan a trip to visit the central perk set from F.r.i.e.n.d.s
22. Re-learn how to crochet
23. Learn how to play chess
24. Keep a consistent journal
25. Throw a dinner party
26. Print some of favorite photographs I’ve taken.
 



No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...