Image Map

December 13, 2013

SEVEN THINGS


1. My favorite nights lately include staying in making dinner, cuddling up in a blanket on the couch watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S while watching the snow fall down outside.

2. Hosted my 7th annual Drill Reunion on Wednesday evening. It was a success. We did a black/white themed party. Gosh I love those girls! I love that nothing ever changes.

3. The other day I tweeted the following: Laundry neglect led to wearing a skirt yesterday & capri workout pants as 'leggings' today. " ha. I'm not sure if I should be embarrassed or proud  :)

4. "The future is scary but you can't just run back to the past because it's familiar. Yes it's tempting but it's a mistake." -Ted Mosby
Ted always has my back. Def my favorite quote of the week.

5. You should probably watch/read these and laugh. Click here, here & here.

6. I did an engagement shoot yesterday afternoon. It was refreshing and they were so darn cute. Engagements are probably my favorite. So much love. Also, winter engagements are magical. Even if we do freeze in the 10 degree weather.

7. This weekend will be fabulous because my friend that I danced with in college is coming to visit for the weekend!

No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...