Image Map

June 30, 2014

zions weekend 2014
















































This was a weekend for the books. I seriously always win the lottery when it comes to the friend department. I have been blessed time and time again with wonderful people in my life. For two years I lived next to these peeps. We have shared so many fun memories and I am so grateful to have lived next to these guys and girls and had the opportunity to be in the same ward with them! I will never forget my time at Ventana. A few of my guy friends planned a weekend at Zions National Park since my friend Alex's uncle owns some property there. We had a crazy fun weekend hiking angels landing (don't think i will ever do that again! once and done! i really thought i was going to die.. lol) and played in the narrows, ate good camp food, listened to the boys sing on the shuttle, played fun games, & stayed up until the wee hours of the night talking next to the camp fire. Zions was gorgeous and it was so hot but being with these people made every second worth it.  

No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...