Image Map

February 12, 2015








Today I have been thinking a lot about my life and where it is at right now. Things literally have fallen into place for me in the past month and I have so much to be thankful for. It always amazes me how if we are doing what we are supposed to, even though times get tough the Lord just knows exactly what we need, and places those things in our life at the most perfect time for us. And it's always when we need them the most. Sometimes it's a person,a change, a new opportunity, and sometimes it's even a trial where we are forced to grow. He stretches us & tests our faith. I am so thankful for that stretching part.Through it I truly have really gotten to know myself, what I want in life, who I want to become (once again) and had a lot of those "ah-ha" moments. They are always tender mercies, and for that I am thankful. 


*Side note: these pictures were from a recent engagement session I did, and they were too cute not to share with you! Oh, & I was too lazy to sort through my own life pictures to post & plus it's the month of love. xo


No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...