Image Map

August 25, 2015

How We Wore It // Summer Cool







//Sunglasses: Target// Shoes: Nordstrom Lipstick: Snob by MAC


As much as I love fall time I am super sad to see this summer come to a close. It obviously has been a busy summer considering I haven't blogged since the last time I did the How We Wore It collaboration, Yikes! (insert monkey covering his eyes emoji here). So huge shout out to Brooke for hosting and keeping me on my A game. I have so many fun summer adventures to share including an amazing trip abroad! I was so excited that this months HWWI inspiration came from Julia at Gal Meets Glam. I have followed her for years & love her classy style. I had nothing close in my closet to what she had but her soft dressy summer outfit made me want something light. I love this dress from H&M because you can dress it up for date night, wear it running errands, or a girls night out! I like that Julia's outfit looks comfy yet dressed up. That is what inspired me to wear this black dress. The slits on both sides give it a little sexy edge & anyone who knows me knows I love to pair a hat with just about any outfit.
 Here's to wearing all my summertime outfits as long as I can! 

This was our inspiration:
via: Gal Meets Glam

Take a peek at these chica's spin on Gal Meet's Glam's outfit:

Brooke at Silver Lining
Deidre at Deidre Emme
Jana at Bouvardian
Alexa at He and I
Aubrey at Aubrey Zaruba
Brooklyn at A Little Too Jolley
Ashley at Absolutely Ashley
Danica at Danakin Skywalker
Rachel at Rachel Sayumi
Sharlee at My New Lines
Emma at Ever Emma
Kyla at FordOlogy
Kalyn at Geez Louise
Tayler at The Morrell Tale
Bonnie at Life of Bon

xo

8 comments

Aubrey said...

I just love you! And I love love this outfit! I get stressed about the color theme and don't even pay attention to let other aspects of the photo inspire me.

Alexa Zurcher said...

Love love your look you put together! and that bag is fabulous!

Unknown said...

You are literally the definition of babe. You pulled this outfit together so perfectly!

Brooke @ Silver Lining said...

Seriously I want to dress as classy as you when I grow up. I'm for real about that. You need to be my personal stylist.

Unknown said...

You are rocking that hat like nobody's business. Oh I wish I felt more confident in hats!

Unknown said...

That dress. Seriously. I love how often you wear hats. I owned 2 hats last year and ended up donating them because I couldn't ever bring myself to wear them LOL.

stephanie hammer said...

The black is so chic. I'm in love with this look. I'm probably going to steal it, actually.

Lily Allen said...

I'm personally a big fan of absolutely ashley blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
clipping path
clipping path service

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...