Image Map

May 30, 2015

flower crowns.

















































































One of my favorite things about being the youngest in my family is that I have lots of nieces and nephews who I adore. When I get extra time I love spending it with them. One of my amazing co-workers has an amazing talent with floral. I thought it would be so fun to have her make flower crowns for me and some of my nieces and do a little mini photo shoot. They were so excited that they were going to have their very own photo session including dressing up, hair, makeup and the whole nine-yards! I think they were in little girl heaven. I of course had to jump in some of the pictures. I love these little girls who are growing up way too fast & am going to treasure these pictures for years. They teach me so much and are so dang lovable!



No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...