Image Map

April 10, 2008

Bunnies


One night my guy friends came and got me and told me we were going to do something but they wouldnt tell me what. So we hopped in Jared's truck me and like six guys. Well we headed up the mountain past the elk ranch. What was in store for me I had no idea. Lets just say I almost cried that night! haha... We went bunny blasting/bashing. Yes, Sad and I know when I first told Becky she thought I was the worst person ever for going... but all these boys were from small towns and this is what they all did growing up. So what you do is get a spot light and that was my job and when you see a bunny you shine the bright light on it and it freezes,then the boys would shoot them. It was so sad. When I came back home that night all my roommates were freaking out at what I had just been doing... welp thats that. What funny memories. Here's a pic from the first time I went.

4 comments

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

This still makes me ill. But you do look really pretty in this pix.

But still...I can't believe you did that. I'm calling PETA and your bishop. ;)

Adam said...

Um... did you really pose for a picture with a dead rabbit? I'm sorry, Ash, but this whole activity is sick. Like, not "I'm going to puke" sick - more "This is how serial killers get started" sick.

I think your hillbilly Snow College friends need something better to do with their time. Shooting and beating little bunny rabbits is... disturbing. To say the least.

TheShippenFamily said...

When I was in college some guys in our building went bunny bashing and then put the head in our fridge. It was quite disturbing. I didn't find it so I never saw it personally but I heard it was gross.

megship said...

Dang, being an animal lover.......it IS a bit disturbing, but I can see the appeal of going with 6 guys to 1 girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...