Image Map

October 5, 2008

It's my life..


Caitlyn and I spent the other weekend in Ephraim for Kiley's shower. We had fun visiting old friends and of course we had so much fun at the shower! I'm so excited for Ky ky!We were able to stay at the drill girls apt and it was good to see them again. They were so nice to let us stay! We even stayed for the football game and then went to Chinese with Kati and Morg! (we also love our stunna shades we bought before we headed down there!)


These are a few of the girls from work. We finally all got together a few weeks back! I'm so lucky to work with such fun girls, even though they work at night. We are always dancing and laughing at anything and everything! Love you girlie's!

It's holiday season!!! YAHOO! I love this time of year. It's so beautiful. Ash and I went up to Heber for her singles ward activity the other week for dinner. It was gorgeous driving up the canyon.I love the fall. I'm also looking forward to all of the Halloween parties.Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. It's so fun to dress up.Emilee and I went shopping this weekend at PARTYLAND for our costumes!

Conference was so wonderful this weekend. I love President Monsen. I really enjoyed all of the talks that were given. Some of them I really needed to hear. The gospel is so amazing, and I'm so blessed to be apart of it.

Ash and I went "dancing at the expo" (ha ha metrostation ash!) on Friday and had a ball! We love to go dancing. There were so many people there. It's been a fun past few weeks and I can't wait wait til Christmas, it will be here before we know it!

2 comments

brookiebaby said...

You do such fun things! I'm VERY jealous! I love seeing you when you're down! Are you coming down for Homecoming this week???? Take Care!! LUVS!

megship said...

Gosh, Ash, I cannot keep up with you! You are so good at updating your blog! Anyway, your posts remind me of my old single days. Dancing, going out, smooching.....whoops.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...