Image Map

December 29, 2008

Temple Square













Ash and I wanted to do a trip to Temple Square so we invited Dave and Sam to come and then Dave's mission companion Sage came with us as well! It was a very random group but we all had a great time. We decided to take Trax, which is always an adventure in itself :) We originally wanted to watch the Joesph Smith movie but got up there later than expected. After walking around we went back to Sage's house for a bit then headed on over to Denny's to get some grub!It was a beautiful night and the Temple is always so beautiful!I was so upset that I forgot to charge my camera the night before else I would have probably had lots more pictures..oh well we got some cute ones!
xoxo

No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...