Image Map

February 11, 2009

Pouls is HOME!



Just some pictures from Friday night! It's so weird that everyone is starting to come home. I can't belive it's already here. Where does the time go? It was so fun to have part of the "old gang" back together. Andrew is still the same just older, more mature and spiritual.He served in Japan! It was cool to hear some stories and to hear all about the culture. It really just felt so unrealistic to me being at the Poulsens and that Andrew was actually there. The next day it just felt like a dream. We all went down to his room and he was like "re-discovering" his room and it was funny to see all the old pictures and such. Lindz and I were laughing when he was going through his closet because it is crazy to see how much styles have changed. Anyhow it was a fun night and fun to have more of the gang back :) xoxo

4 comments

Kami and Joe said...

Spoon me is fabulous! Yum Yum! How are you ash? :)

ashley.warner said...

Oh I love it! :) yahoooo! We must all play soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. I so know what you mean about how weird it is that all the boys are coming home. Of course our boys arnt the same ones but it is still so crazy that its already been two years for some of these guys!!!

Shexpeare said...

I think you are adorable.
And I AM SUPER proud!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...