Image Map

August 12, 2009

Carlsbad and the DL

I had the wonderful chance to go with my sister Jen and the Carpenter Family to Carlsbad for a week! It was amazing. We stayed at my brother in law Brians grandma's beach house which was just up the street from the beach. We went to the beach every day except one day we went to Disneyland!!! I felt like such a little kid at Disneyland. It really is so magical and is just a happy place. It was so nice just to get away and play at the beach with the kids and listen to my ipod. We definatly all got a little burnt and I loved every minute of it. It was nice just to hang out and spend time with Jen! Part of the reason I went was to take the Carpenter Families pictures :)

Check them out here: http://ashleyelizaphotography.blogspot.com/2009/07/carpenter-family-in-carlsbad.html

Now on to other things..here is a milion pictures in no particular order... ENJOY! Because I enjoyed my time! Thanks Carpenters! xoxo































No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...