Image Map

September 4, 2009

Beck.

Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday Dear

BECKY



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

This is my Sis Becky. Its her birthday TODAY.

Some reasons I love her:

- She is always happy.

- We use to share a room.

- She loves cupcakes.

- She is the most caring person I know.

- She is super motivated about EVERYTHING and makes me want to do better.
- She gives great advice.

- She still likes to 'borrow' my clothes.

- She is super pretty

- She is way outgoing and passionate.

You get the jist. She's pretty cool.

Beck just wanted you to know how much I love you. We have so many fun memories from the time we were little until now and more to come. I hope you have the BEST birthday ever :) XOXO Love your baby Sis.

2 comments

Caitlyn Andrus said...

ok so you kno how im not into weddings much, but Ever since i saw becky at her wedding with her hair pulled back and big choker necklace, i plan on doing the same. She is beautiful!!!!

megship said...

Happy birthday Bex!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...