Image Map

September 8, 2009

It was Labor Day weekend I was seventeen I bought a Coke and some gasoline

Yay for long weekends. Fun activities. and great friends.
Started off right getting a pedi at Suave. My fave. My toesies are cute. I'll have to post a pic. Felt so good. Nothing better than getting a Pedi. The rest of the weekend in no particular order: chilis. laughing. all about steve. texting. sleeping. one tree hill. hiking the Y for the first time. new ward. cleaned. sleeping in. allie did my hair..bangs!. shopped for my sis. became obsessed with the new colbie colliat cd. don+coop+ash+me. mags with my diggity diva. 500 days of summer. visited with sam. got my scriptures back. realized i had a bad addiction to MAC makeup. pizza factory. cried during marley and me. missed courty and tate. visited my old town. took pictures. laughed some more. bought a smartwater. long chats on the porch with ma lou til the wee hours of the morning. didn't work on my quilt. XOXO ash

ps picture to come soooooNNn.

4 comments

ashley.warner said...

I loved this weekend! Sounds like yours was a BLAST! Especially playing with the circus animals at TACO AMIGO! hehehehe love you!

Caitlyn Andrus said...

Miss you too!!!!
Glad you had such a fun weekend and that you be soooo happy. :)
Love you

Anonymous said...

Hey Ashley! I don't know if you remember me, but I am Sam's sis! I was blog surfing and found your blog! You are such a cutie, and an amazing photographer! Thanks for always being such a good friend to my little Sammy boy! Just wanted to say hi and that your blog is adorable!

Ashley Eliza said...

ash: oh my taco friend. always a good time with the four of us :)

tate: miss you muchas. come home from that island.

chloe: I totally remember you. How are you doing? Your blog is so cute!! Thanks for the compliment. and you're welcome, he is such a great friend to me as well. I miss hangin out with him! Keep in touch :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...