Image Map

March 27, 2010

Ashley Eliza Photography

Spring time is here and it's time to get those pictures taken!
I have a lot of new locations I would love to try and old ones i love dearly.

here's the deal:
Book your spring session with me before April 9Th @ 6:00 pm
and you get 1/2 off!!

{so, $35} for a one hour session in Utah County.
{Must be in the month of April, May or June}

*this includes a high resolution disc with 20-30 images edited
{in color
and
black and white}

AND

every single image taken during the session.

contact me {ashley} @

801-372-9781

or

ashley.shippen@gmail.com

to book your photography session.
(and leave a comment on this post with your email addy!)

check out more of my work here:
ashleyeliza photography blog


see you real soon...

XOXO

1 comment

NICOLE said...

im so exeited!!! I can't wait!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...