Image Map

April 16, 2010

sun.

dear sun,

you make me very happy.
after work i got to enjoy you.

as i drove home i blasted
kelly pickler with my windows down,
and my sun roof, of course.

brett and i went to the driving range.
and now i want to be a pro golfer.
a girl can dream right?

then i won a bet, so he bought me a slurpee.
it was nummy.
it made me feel like it was summer.

then to make the night even better,
the girlies came over & we watched
500 days of summer.
hopefully this summer will be good to me
& bring me 500 days of someone ;)

so, keep up your good work.
keep those rays shining!!!

love,
ash

PS: this weekend i want to go for a run up the canyon, have two photo shoots, & just want to be outside so please stay! Thanks.

No comments

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...